Participants Will Learn
How do you know which e－procurement tools and systems are best for your organization? This 1-day workshop & training course provides an introduction to e-procurement, current trends, options, and tools currently available in the marketplace, and will explore technology resources and methods of selection of technology suppliers and vendors. A step-by-step process for online sourcing and negotiation and a discussion on the use of third party facilitators and enablers will also be included.
Who should attend?
Managers of purchasing, materials, and supply chain management who are responsible for the overall performance of their organization.
Purchasing, materials, and supply chain management professionals who are currently responsible for eprocurement system selection and/or implementation or may be in the future.
Purchasing and supply management professionals who want to increase their knowledge about using eprocurement tools and systems for spend management, strategic sourcing, supplier evaluation, and supplier relationship management.
Information systems analysts who may be involved in the selection or implementation of eprocurement systems.
(1). What is ECommerce?
(2) What is EProcurement?
(3) Other Relevant Terms From Specialized Glossary of Terms
Integrating e-Procurement into Strategic Sourcing
(1) Flow-charting and business process reengineering
(3) Total Quality Management, including ISO 9000
(4) Focus on the Aberdeen Group Research on “CFO’s View of Procurement
(5) Illustrate Specific Impact of Procurement on Key Financial Metrics
(6) Establish Standard Savings Guidelines and Reporting Methodology
(7) Integrate Procurement Objectives Clearly In Business Plans
(8) Ensure Cash Flow, Working Capital Are Addressed Strategically
(9) Position Financials and Systems to Support Procurement
(10) Leverage Technology to Reduce Reporting Effort, Improve Visibility
(1) Focus on strategic partnerships
(2) Focus on long-term contracts in lieu of purchase orders
(3) Focus on integration of supply chain organizations on both ends of the value chain
(4) Focus on strategic suppliers which have e-Procurement experience or capability
Using Catalogs, Agents, Auctions, Exchanges, Hubs, and Spokes
EProcurement for Services, ERP Systems, Evaluating EProcurement Providers and Systems, and EPayments
As a leading training provider, we provide certification for a broad spectrum of skill sets needed to succeed in international business. Our global network of expert instructors presents well-rounded, diverse curriculums for professionals working in large environments spanning the world. Courses are offered in online, open classrooms as well as tailored, in-house trainings.
Duration: 1 Day Training Course
Day/Time: Saturday only Moring 10am – 12noon and Afternoon 2pm – 4pm
Award: Advanced Certificate in Procurement and Supply Chain Management Course
Cost Per Training: $150 USD/N50,000